We’re excited for you to tell us your theme!
Wedding themes have evolved to the point where they’re only limited by your imagination. Over the years at The Essex Room, we’ve seen every type of theme imaginable. And some that you’d have to see to believe!
Thoughts on themes
When considering a themed wedding, there are plenty of things to think about. In addition to cost and complexity, keep these considerations in mind.
- Many couples want to be original with their theme, only to discover it’s been done before. Research your theme if you want to do something that’s never been done.
- Eco-friendly themes are gaining in popularity, as are groom themes.
- Are you Cinderella or The Terminator? A sports fan or a birdwatcher? Silver or gold? Make sure to narrow your focus when choosing your theme so that it’s an accurate reflection of you.
- Holiday themes are a fun way to celebrate your nuptials and the season.
- Often it’s more than you two getting married — it’s your cultures and traditions marrying as well. You can use your theme to bring together disparate backgrounds.
Once you’ve decided on your theme, let us know! We can have the menu reflect your choices and make sure the dishes you serve are as spectacular as the theme you’ve chosen.
Contact us today and see why The Essex Room is the ideal choice for the wedding of your dreams!